- Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- By emailing your order to us, you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- We have the right to refuse to supply the goods ordered but will only do this under extreme circumstances.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods, we will refund any monies paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order is accepted. This we confirm by email.
- We aim to deliver within the time scale stated, although, at times, delivery may be subject to conditions outside our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation of damages as a result.
- If we are unable to deliver within our normal delivery time, we will contact you immediately. Please check your delivery carefully for external damage upon receipt. In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods, you must contact us within seven days by email. We are unable to accept returns for any goods.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery has been made to or received by you.
- Fitness for Purpose – The information published on our website relating to individual bulls and their traits, characteristics and progeny is for information purposes only and consequently such information is to be used for guidance only and no warranty, approval or guarantee is given nor inferred.
We endeavour to store semen and to ship it in conditions that are adequate however due to the nature of semen we cannot guarantee that the semen is fertile at the time of delivery.
You, as buyer, acknowledge and accept that the fertility rates, qualities and characteristics of offspring which may be obtained by using semen Products will ultimately fluctuate significantly due to many factors beyond our control and a non-exhaustive list of examples would be the characteristics, fertility or infertility of the recipient cow, location in which it is kept and the skill and expertise of the artificial inseminator. As such we cannot guarantee successful conception and production of progeny and use of the Products is at your own risk.
Subject as always to the above we warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. We cannot guarantee that any semen supplied will lead to conception.
- Every care has been taken in the preparation of the contents of this website. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of information contained within.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
We use Stripe inc. to process all payments. We regularly audit our provider to ensure your data is protected and cannot be accessed by other companies or individuals.